Conaught Drains are experts in fixing drainage connections and problems using a Top Hat System. We use our specialist epros® system with silicate resins to repair connections directly from the main sewer. Thereby creating a permanent seal that is WRC approved. We use these resin systems specifically for lateral connection and short repairs. They are easy to handle and quick to install. They have good mechanical properties and chemical resistance when cured. The patented two-component resin mixture is made up of a resin and hardener.
Connaught Drains operatives are fully trained in application of this system to ensure a trouble free long life span.
- Cures at ambient temperature within 1 to 3 hours (cure times are adjustable)
- Excellent performance both at extreme temperatures – high and low
- Very good resistance to harsh chemicals, acids and caustics (pH 1 – 13.5) after final cure
- High temperature resistance of short/CIPP liner after final cure
- No volatile organic compounds (styrene free)
- Excellent adhesion to many pipe materials like vitrified clay, plastic, steel etc. with a close frictional and positive fit to HDPE pipes
- Virtually no shrinkage (<0.6%)
- Useful at a wide range of ambient temperatures
- Excellent performance both at extremely high and at extremely low temperatures
- Expected service life of more than 50 years as proven by 10,000-hour test
- The cured resin extinguishes itself. So it used in critical areas such as airports and tunnels
- Tested by independent bodies (IKT – Gelsenkirchen, WRc UK) in compliance with international standards such as DIBt, ASTM, WIS and DIN EN
Visit our Services section for more information on all our services, or Contact Us for more information on our Top Hat System services. In case of an Emergency, call us on 0818 66 33 33. We offer a year-round 24/7 Emergency Call-Out service.