Connaught Drains carry out a full range of expert Concrete Injection services for our customers across the West of Ireland. This includes counties Counties Galway, Roscommon, Leitrim, Sligo, Westmeath and Mayo. This helps to stop leaks in minutes therefore saving you valuable time and money.
How Concrete Injection Works:
We inject our polyurethane resin to prevent and stop infiltrations to manholes and concrete structures. It also provides a structural membrane behind the chamber.
Main Features of Concrete Injection:
- Resin expands rapidly with in contact with water
- Therefore stops leaks within minutes
- Ideal for brick and concrete structures
- Environmentally friendly
- Non-disruptive sealing
- Places impermeable coating outside structure for further protection
- Stays permanently flexible
- Resists ground water pressure
- Diffuses vapor
Visit our Services section for more information on all our services. Or Contact Us for more information on our Concrete Injection services. Call 1890 90 45 50 to speak to one of our team. We offer a 24/7 Emergency Call-Out service.