Connaught Drains constantly invest in the latest CCTV technology, making us leaders in the field of CCTV Pipeline Investigations and CCTV Drain Surveys in Connaught and the West of Ireland. Our highly-skilled CCTV technicians are trained to MSCC4 Standard. They will assess the structural condition and integrity of a sewer without disrupting the drainage system or environment.
Features of CCTV Equipment:
• Pan and Tilt head for full 360° view of pipe
• Explosive proof for ex works
• Reports are produced to WRC standard – (inc DVD & reports)
• Connaught Drains survey up to 250 metres from one access point
• Pan and Tilt push rod camera available for surveying 1/2″ pipe
• Pipe tracing facility available. We generate reports using the latest in CCTV reporting software so you have instant access to written descriptions as well as visual video content.
Advantages of carrying out CCTV Drain Surveys and Pipeline Investigations:
• No Excavation – Cost Saving: We can carry out surveys and integrity tests from 2” to 1800mm gravity or pumped lines, therefore saving on expensive and unnecessary excavation.
• ‘No-dig Technology ‘Asses & Repair: Check for structural damage and propose remedial work if necessary using our no-dig technology.
• We can produce drawings of your drainage network in Autocad format if required for future use.
• (IPPC) licences require regularly integrity testing, giving you peace of mind knowing you are conforming to legislation
• Our CCTV investigations identify problems before they become serious, saving you unnecessary further expense in the future
Visit our Services section for more information on all our services, or Contact Us for more information on CCTV Drain Surveys. In case of an Emergency, call us on 0818 66 33 33. We offer a year-round 24/7 Emergency Call-Out service.